Join The Chamber
- Ribbon cutting ceremony to welcome your business, to celebrate anniversaries or expansions
- Business listing in the Chamber’s Business Directory (3,000 copies distributed annually)
- 30-day front page listing on the Chamber website
- Website listing, with your link, visited by over 73,000 unique visitors annually
- Monthly Palm Desert Area Chamber B2B Newsletter
- Complimentary copy of the Palm Desert Area Chamber Business Directory
- Annual listing in the B2B for renewing your membership
- Tax deduction for your Chamber membership investment (Consult your tax professional)
- Office Depot Savings Program
- Exclusive customer referral service
- Collective business voice through the Chamber’s legislative advocacy program
- Complimentary access for posting job openings on the Chamber website
- Complimentary access for posting special events on the Chamber website calendar
- Opportunities for networking at monthly events and special functions
Anne G. Evans, MBA – Audio Video Simplified
the PDCofC has enabled the profitable growth of our business. Honestly, part of the reason that you have seen less of me and also of Rick at the PDCofC member events is because the PCCofC has enabled the growth of our business such that even in the off season we are so busy with answering to existing/potential clients that it is now challenging to find the time and energy to attend the networking events!
Forever committed members with gratitude
Stephanie Greene – Principal – FG Creative Inc.
The team here at FG Creative Inc. has always valued our ongoing relationship with the Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce. They are fantastic partners in a variety of cross-promotional events that we are involved with through our clients, and we have certainly benefitted from all of the networking and educational opportunities that they provide. We recommend to all of our clients to become active members, and we look forward to all of the great events to come!
Keith Goff – President, Rabobank NA
Being involved in chamber functions throughout the year has allowed the bank numerous opportunities to host events and network with the community. Being a part of the Chairman’s Council has provided the bank with additional exposure opportunities to one of our major targets; small business owners.
Ray Rodriguez – Owner, Casuelas Cafe & Cork Tree California Cuisine
The PD Chamber and its Associates have provided me with a real life MBA in business. From finance to sales to HR and every business need in between. The Chamber has been my primary “go to” resource.
David Herrlinger, Vice President – Hot Purple Energy
We hope it’s becoming clear that Hot Purple Energy is more than just a solar company. We care about the health of the valley and its economy across the board, and are fully engaged to this sustainable cause. There are few desert organizations that take this engagement to heart as earnestly as the Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce. As the tide rises, so do all boats.
George Argyros, Owner- John’s Restaraunt & Towne Center Cafe
Being a member of the Chamber and the Palm Desert Community for many years has helped me not only professionally but personally. I have grown my two businesses, met many great people, and look forward to more great things and growth in the future – come check out my remodel soon.
Connie Golds, Owner – Desert Best Friend’s Closet
Joining the Palm Desert Area Chamber increased our visibility in the Coachella Valley. I love attending the Chamber breakfasts-they are a perfect venue to network, promote our nonprofit and meet other business owners.
G. Aubrey Serfling, President and Chief Executive Officer – Eisenhower Health
The Palm Desert Area Chamber helps Eisenhower Health reach community members who might not be aware of the health care support we can offer businesses as well as the entire community. The leads we receive via the Chamber help us track our outreach & communication efforts.